I know we’re still flirting with summer temperatures, but it’s time to revamp your routine for Fall.
Everything you need to survive
Here’s a few items you need to have to successfully transition into Fall (and even winter):
- Essie Wild Nude 2017 Collection ($12): guys, this is what my nude dreams are made of. The Wild Nudes collection is soft, but vibrant, and it’s been difficult choosing which shade to rock. My top 3 would be Bare With Me, Clothing Optional, and Mooning. These colors are great while you slowly transition from summer’s bright reds and loud oranges. Essie’s formula is quite the powerhouse and two coats (without a top coat) survived my 6 days in LA. I’m so happy I got to rediscover Essie! (It’s been a hot minute.)
- Clarisonic Mia 2 ($219): you already know I love my Clarisonic, so I highly recommend you elevate your Fall skin routine with the Mia 2 for a gentle 2-speed cleansing experience that removes everything from dirt, to oil, to make-up. Did you know it’s 6x more effective than hand cleansing?! The oscillation technology distributes 300 micro-massage movements, leaving behind the cleanest skin possible. Fall is a good time to get ahead of the dry winter skin, so the Mia 2 cleansing system will come in handy.
- Phytoelixir Subtle Oil Intense Nutrition ($50): this is my new hair obsession. The subtle oil is out of this world when it comes to softening hair, reducing frizz, and hydrating dry follicles. I have not gone a day without applying a bit on my hair, and this is a perfect opportunity to moisturize your strands after a dry summer.
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water (40$): coconut water isn’t simply a summer drink. Add it to your Fall routine with this face spray from Herbivore that will freshen you up on those dull and grey days. I find this keeps my skin hydrated and dewy throughout the day, even when the windshield is stripping me of moisture.
- Dior HydraLife Smooth Balm Mask ($80): can you even survive Fall without a facemask? In 3 minutes, the smooth balm mask will boost elasticity, hydration, and general oomph—something I tend to lack when Fall comes around and the sun sets at like 5PM. It’s price-y, but worth it if you like fast results. I will be reaching for the smooth balm mask pretty often this season.
Shop the post!
FTC: these products were sent to me for my consideration; all opinions are my own!