Here is a few serums and moisturizers you should consider incorporating into your routine this Fall.
I showcase a lot of products, and I constantly get asked about my top XYZ product, so here’s a round-up of my current favorite serums and moisturizers that will help you transition flawlessly into Fall!
Top serums for Fall
- Jouviance Hydractiv Serum ($50): a lightweight hydrating and brightening serum that harnesses the power of the Canadian Boreal Forest. The key ingredient is black spruce bark extract, a new source of Trans-Resveratol (potent antioxidant).
- Vichy Mineral 89 ($39.95): a face moisturizer that can double as a serum. It has a combination of 15 minerals with hyaluronic acid to retain maximum moisture, while protecting you from environmental aggressors. Read my full review here!
- Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Gel-Cream ($35.99): a gel-cream perfect for oily-combo skin; reduces fine lines, sebum production, and improves overall radiance. (Read more here)
- Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate ($46): a cult-favorite supercharged, this is a moisturizer, but I prefer it as a hydrating serum. The water-gel consistency is soothing, hydrating, and all around amazing.
- Roger & Gallet Aura Mirabilis Legendary Fluid ($40): made with rosewater, the Legendary fluid is lightweight, hydrating, and radiance-boosting.
Top moisturizers for Fall
- Jouviance Moisturizing Comfort Cream ($40): mirroring its Hydractive Serum counterpart, the comfort cream is similar in nature. It quenches any dehydrated cells, while softening the look of dull, tired skin, with Restructiv Retinol.
- Jouviance Magristrale Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream ($95): If anti-aging is your preference (as opposed to purely hydration) the Magristrale face cream is your new solution. Improves firmness, wrinkles, and smoothness—while replenishing moisture. Key ingredients include hyaluronic acid, Bulgarian rose extract, and shea butter.
- Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer ($36): lightweight and oil-free, this face cream harnesses the freshness of lemon, grapefuit, and mint.
- Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Cream ($45) phenomenal face cream that I’ve been using since March! Expect serious hydration that is long-lasting. This stuff is pure magic.
- No7 Early Defence Cream Day Cream ($24): an early introduction to anti-aging, the Defence Cream sets your skin up for success as it grows older and requires more upkeep. It’s all about prevention as opposed to reversing, for an amazing price.
Shop the post!
FTC: these products were sent to me for my consideration; all opinions are my own!