We rounded-up our faves from Shoppers Drug Mart‘s latest beauty products.
These top picks for November from Shoppers Drug Mart will make your day-to-day routine 10x easier.
- Life Brand Micellar Water ($9.99): breakdown your makeup in the PM or simply freshen up your skin in the AM with this micellar water. It’s one of our all-time fave cleansers, because it’s simple, but effective.
- Pixi Glow Tonic ($20): your foundation will catch dust once you pick up this gentle glycolic-based toner. Acid breaks down the glue between dead cells, so expect healthy radiant skin!
- Joe Fresh Hydra Lash Nourishing Mascara ($12): seize the day with healthy, soft looking lashes with the help of this argan oil-based mascara. The silicone brush makes it easy to get right into the root for major volume.
- Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Palette ($16): create a soft look with six eyeshadows made to compliment each other. The formula is soft and silky, with major pigment.
- Pixi Liplift Max ($20): Sheer Rose is a gorgeous deep rose shade that delivers a cooling sensation with a glossy finish. The formula is nourishing and the mint flavor is refreshing. It pairs well with any of the shades in the Mineral Palette!
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump ($24): if you prefer a sheer color, Nude in Town is a gorgeous natural shade with an ultra-shinny finish. Formulated with lip-plumping ingredients, you can expect volume and moisture, so may as well skip that lip filler consult!
- Quo Lip & Cheek Tint ($14): multitasker? Skip the above and go for the lip & cheek tint to simplify your routine. Bloom is a vibrant pink that looks beautiful on the skin. (Watch out, it’s easy to over do it! Start slow.)
- Cake Beauty Locks Smith Dry Conditioner Spray ($19): say hello to your newest BFF if you prefer a healthy ‘do. Made with coconut, argan, and crambe oil—your hair is in for a nourishing and shiny treat!
FTC: these products were sent for consideration; all opinions are our own!